This unit was challenging, yet enjoyable. Before I took this unit, I knew nothing about the composition, and as an infant, I learned step by step. First, I carefully read about the composition. As I started to get some ideas, I started to search for examples, which clarified the explanations of compositions. I right away grabbed my camera and started to shoot photos. During my practice, I tried to use my learning and changed my settings frequently. I tried my best to take good photos in great angles with the use of compositions. However, it didn't go fluently as I thought it would be. Although my photos were interesting with good compositions, most of my photos were blurry because my hands were trembling really hard. This problem was soon solved by Mr. Tahan’s advices. He told me to use faster shutter speed, and if the lighting does not go well with fast shutter speed, use tripod to settle the camera. Using his advices supported me to take better photos.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기